O.C.S. wish to draw your attention on the highly efficient exclusively formulated Release Agents which complete OCS product range for an improved release of the moulded parts. Both products are being used by our Customers to their great satisfaction so far.
DST-EPX-100 SPRAY RELEASE AGENT (400 ml)
An OCS exclusively formulated agent , environmentally friendly propellant.
SUGGESTED APPLICATION FIELDS :
- Containing synthetic silicone, it is 10 times more performing than any other standard one;
- Highly effective on any type of rubber compound and even better on the most difficult to release after curing (natural, silicone, FKM, peroxide);
- Usable on treated tools (hard chrome-plated, hardened, sandblasted and the alike);
- No swelling on the tool or on the moulded parts.
OSAKA – RELEASE AGENT (available PURE or DILUTED)
A synthetic agent composed of fluorine . Most suitable for industrial use , it is sold – either pure or 50% water diluted – in 25 lt tanks and 60 lt drums.
Chemically mixed with perfluoropolyether (PFPE) it boasts relevant chemical and physical features:
- Optimum performance at extremely high temperatures;
- Excellent resistance to chemical products, abrasion, washout etc;
- Most suitable for the de-moulding of Rubber , Butyl , Nitrile, EPDM, Silicone , plastic, hi-tech thermo-plastic compounds, composite materials, charged Wafers, thermosetting resins and the alike;
- Suitable for releasing parts used in the medical , pharmaceutical, food & beverage , water industries.
Made of compounds in accordance to US FDS Regulations ( 21CFR.178.4570) and Italian Law regulation no 549/92.